Ingredients for Homemade Seasoned Salt
1/4 cup salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
Instructions for Homemade Seasoned Salt
I use a jelly jar with a shaker lid or a storage jar with a rubber ring.
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- Measure all ingredients into a small jar, shake well. Store in airtight container.
- I use a jelly jar or a storage jar with a rubber ring.