Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 tablepoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Instructions for Pumpkin Pie Spice
Combine all ingredients in a small jar, shake well. Store in airtight container.
I use a jelly jar or a storage jar with a rubber ring.
Affiliate Disclosure! FarmgirlPaleo.com contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I will make a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us and keeping our website going.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in all your favorite pumpkin recipes. Some of my favorites are:
Crust-less Pumpkin Pie
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a small jar or small plastic storage bag, shake well. Store in airtight container.
- I use a jelly jar or a storage jar with a rubber ring or shaker top.