A friend told me her mom mixed them with garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper, then roasted them in the oven. I thought I would give it a try. My new found vegetable love…Brussels sprouts!
Ingredients for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
24 ounces of Brussels sprouts
1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
7-8 garlic cloves, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
- 24 ounces of Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 7-8 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a large mixing bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and garlic; toss to coat.
- Spread on a medium cookie sheet and salt to taste.
- Roast in 400° F oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until crispy brown on the outside and tender on the inside.